Tuesday, February 23, 2010

BFF ????

Where should I have to begin....

Have u heard bout BFF ? well I got a confusing meaning bout this lately. Does BFF should be stand for Best Friend Forever or Be Fucked Forever?

I do love to communicate with others, love to hear their stories but also I love to do this story-telling thing ( I got to carried away sometimes ), and the result is I have few people who always there when I need to do this story-telling and they love to share their life with me.

But, somehow I dont know when it begun, they acted like they have their own story among them and Im the only one who doesnt know any  it ( is this a sign that I have to leave them ?? ).
Do not care actually , but it become bothering me when they suddenlly came out to the surface without their mask, ( well her actually Im talking about one of my friend here ).

She is an angel when the first years I knew her but bang suddenlly she just change after I knew her for around let just say 4 years. I can read her but I just dont care bout her lack of  morality. She's my friend anyway, but she started use me as a shield from any problems that will save her but on the other hand will help her to get what she wanted.

It was sucks I know, but what can I do... that already her habit and her character. I do not care anyway.
The question is ... should I continue this BFF thing ( sounds weird I know ) but Im a good person on the other hand tho... lol
Well, all I can say now just BFF just stand for Be Fucke Forever if I still trying to understand those kind of people and getting involve with them.... Plus there's no such thing called BFF which stand for Best Friend Forever. Kinda full of narcissism I know ( thats what one of my exs called me, lol ) But for now on I think I dont need any best friend at all both man or woman ( I got fucked by them several times already ).

Cheers,
Sera


No comments:

Post a Comment