Tuesday, May 31, 2011

An Enemy/Good Friend Of Me

What on earth happened to me lately? Got trapped ( again ) with the same person who likely do not enjoy spent time with me. But on the other side I do really like talking to her. So it just like I do need her to company me but theres I found no feedback.

Well, yeah I received some warnings about her, but ( again ) since she is a friend of mine for long time so I just ignored it.
 Now I really feel that she just using me to get what she wants. 

I should have see the dot between those words. What I meant is I should have see the symptoms from the first time. That she didnt enjoy spent time with me. And lately I found so many pattern about it. And it makes me sick all over again.

I had experience this before but ( again, since I am quite silly or else ) I dont feel that its a big matter to me.
I hope with the conclusion I made and the experience happened to me I can learn and act more carefull about this stuff.


Cheer's 
Sera

No comments:

Post a Comment