Wednesday, December 1, 2010

2nd day of December 2010

Have u ever heard "feeling lonely in a crowded place?"

A friend told me that she envy me coz my perfect life... But hey no one life would be perfect ...
Despite that, Ive been surrounded by so many friends and I have a very big family.. But just some of them notice that I am alive or atleast notice that I am the same person like they are who need some urge to fill.
When the happiness came and shower me with everything let just say with wealthy and sometime healthy, they will LOVE spent their time with me.But once I got some problem even just a dot ( lol ) they will busy as hell...

So there, I have a very "wise thought", I dont want to get poor or sick. But after that I just can read who is the true friends of mine or who is my real family.

Since sometime, they asked me to understand about their problems and their needs, but there never be take and give ... I never hope about any kindness they will share with me in order to pay what I gave them.
But I just ( sometimes ) need their little help and that didnt related to wealthy factors.

People made mistake, so do I. And today I realize that I did it again ( oops ). But heck if  I dont made any mistake when I will learn about this, maybe I wont passed my exam ( lol ).

No comments:

Post a Comment